Isn’t he cute? I think so. I’m a little biased.
Tom ( in case your wondering) is my husband. Tom has some wonderful qualities like
Showing the kids cool stuff
Serving our country from 1996-2000
He does the dishes, picks up the house, vacuums and does his own laundry.
Tom is a great man. He evolved past the age of 17 long before I met him.
Tom is not without his quirks. Here is the top 4
- Watching any movie on a continuous loop. No matter how many times he’s seen it before.
- Actually expecting the kids to not play with the toys he just picked up. I warn him every time and every time he doesn’t listen.
- Wearing a fleece when it’s 80 out.
- He had a cat that I not so lovingly referred to as his “Real Wife”. Nothing would make him give her up. Not even peeing on our daughters toys. May the cat rest in peace.
Even with these foibles, Tom does little things that makes me giggle a little. Things like
- Saying “Grill”. As in ” Why are you in my grill about this?”.
- Dressing up in full camo to go target practice. I call it going to imaginary sniper-land.
- Flirting with me while I cook.