1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for? The ability to ignore raging temper tantrums and sibling fights. Seriously. I have a kid wailing at my feet right now. Do I answer the call? No. I know it’s not an emergency.
2. What is your shoe style? I wear beat up sneakers 99% of the time. Strictly utilitarian. But that’s not my shoe style. I LOVE boots and high heels. Picture speak louder than word, so….
3 Does your car reflect your personality? Yes and no. I love my truck. It’s big, practical and is actually a lot of fun to drive. But if I didn’t have three kids I would have never bought it. I would have bought some thing low and fast, maybe even some old school muscle.
4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose? No one. I don’t want to be any one else. I don’t need to bogged down with knowing if I’m missing something fabulous. And if I can’t have the body to keep then I’m not going to waste my time.
5. Love or be loved? Talk about a loaded question. I have loved with out being loved back. I won’t do it again and I would never wish that on any one. I’ll take being the crazy cat lady down the street.
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose? Finally an easy one. My grandma’s tacos or they let me make my own meatloaf and apple pie. Mash potatoes and steamed broccoli with LOTS of butter. Wash it all down with ice cold milk. Maybe chase it down with a root bear float.
7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where? Only in my head but I won’t go into detail. This isn’t THAT kind of blog.
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure? Eating alone and savoring every bite and not having to share with any one.