It’s true. You learn something new everyday. You just need to look around and pay attention. Or in my case, break your computer.
Here are the top 6 things I’ve learned while I’m on restriction.
- If the mechanic tells you the problem is not electrical but your truck magically starts after he checks out the wiring. Get a new mechanic.
- Nothing kills sexy time like the hunting channel
- Swap shops are like permanent garage sales. You can get rid of your old crap while acquiring new crap to fill the void.
- Without the ability to Facebook stalk people, I feel a lot better about my life. Out of sight, out of mind.
- It is possible to have 3 young kids and a clean house.
- Do NOT read The Lorax to your kids then pick up a gory crime novel for yourself. It’s like being on an acid trip solely for the written word.
Everyday is an educational experience. What have you learned today?